Water & Air scientists and engineers conducted a Phase I Environmental Site Assessment to determine a commercial property’s previous uses, characteristics and history for a bank. The findings will enable the lender to evaluate environmental risks regarding lending money for the purchase a former furniture store property.
- Provided historical data.
- Compiled interview information.
- Observed and photodocumented site conditions.
- Conducted a database review.
- Created an interpretive report for presentation to the client.
The information collected for the Phase I assessment was provided to the bank in an organized format that allowed them to make a decision about financial liability associated with the property. The findings allowed the bank to move forward with the loan to the prospective buyer for the purchase of the property.